Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Manena is a very nice hostel for a great price. Don't bother buying the breakfast though. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Erin USA
- “ Awesome hostel - awesome people, staff was very friendly and helpful and enthusiastic even after serving so many people, and were conveniently out of the way when we just wanted to talk. Great common area and kitchen. Great deals with the hostel card. Great place overall - highly recommended. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Yue USA
- “ We really liked our stay there. Since it is a pretty small hostel, there is a common area and they are offering a walking tour it is very easy to meet other people. I would defnitly recommend it! ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous Austria
- “ Manena hostel was great! The hospitality is fantastic, the guys were so helpful and friendly. There was a great atmosphere there as well, all the travelers were o friendly. ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Joanna Canada
- “ Located centrally to the museums and tourist areas. Is near to good food outlets and restaurants. Has a manned desk for front door. There is a lock out period for cleaning. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Genova é super fácil de se perder, um labirinto! Então fiquem atento ao mapa, pois apesar de ser perto da estação, também pode ser fácil de sair da rota certa ”
- 08 Sep 2013 Anonymous Brazil