Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was wonderful, my sheets were brand new and the lockers were huge. I will definitely stay here when I am in Genova again. ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ It was really a great hostel! The staff is very welcoming and there's always someone to answer your question! Also, even though we were in a 12 Beds dorm, we had a lot of space and the Beds are awesomly comfortable! It is a nice cozy hostel in the center of genoa, i'll definitly go back! ”
- 06 Feb 2016 Camille Canada
- “ I liked the hostel very much. It's small and cozy, the staff are very friendly and give you a lot of information. Definitely not a party hostel, but rather a place to talk and meet people. Very good experience there. ”
- 15 Nov 2015 Anonymous Argentina
“ As I used Genoa as a stopping point before heading to Cinque Terre I barely spent any time in the hostel other than to sleep.. Facilities were clean and comfortable however I was disappointed that no one was in the office the morning of my departure as I was promised there would be. Consequently, I missed out on getting my deposit back. I would recommend this hostel to others just make sure you're clear with the staff on when you're leaving. ”
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that, it sounds like there was just a misunderstanding. Anyway let me say there is ALWAYS somebody at the reception at any time. Everybody having an issue or needing some info can just knock the door and will find somebody of the staff! ;) Kind regards, Giulio Talamanca Manena Hostel Manage
- 15 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA