Manga Hostel Lapa – Rio
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A bit hard to find. Absolutely beautifully decorated old house with indoor andoutdoor common area and fantastic bbq Breakfast standard to good. Room nothing to complain about. Only thing: bathroom for girls dorm is so mouldy you don't even wanna breathe in there! Spoiled our experience. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Kathrin Germany
- “ If you want to head out in Lapa over the weekend you won't find a better located hostel. Bars and clubs are just steps away. Unfortunately, Lapa isn't the greatest area during the day, with many homeless people and drug addicts hanging around the streets. The hostel is clean and modern and the staff were great. The wifi worked well everywhere and the free caipirinhas of friday and saturday nights are awesome. The 18 bed dorm is extremely cramped though. ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia
“ Dont think twice, just book this place. Just been opened so everything is brand new. Staff all speak english, so helpful in anyway to help U in directions around the city. Location is just brilliant, 10 sec walk to loads of bars and clubs. Also supermarket around the corner (which U can cook in the hostel kitchen) loads of bufet and snack bars. The metro is a 8 min walk, which will take U to the beach in 15 min. Once again location is just super central look up "Lapa" to get reviews of the area ”
Thank you so much for the review! Our location is one of our best things, so we are glad you could get around easily. About the hostel, be sure we will keep it as new forever!
- 05 Feb 2013 Aleksander Poland