Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice staff and nice common room. Bedroom and beds were pretty nasty and had a funky smell. Overall okay experience. ”
- 02 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Very rude staff. I arrived on New Years Day and it was a very hot day. First they refused to let me check in until 4 pm, then after I got into my room, I found Lots of water on the ground, I reported it, the staff member took a look and simply shut off the air conditioner and tried to walk away. I try to explain that the room is too hot to stay without turning the air conditioner on. He laughed at me and said you can go to swimming pool to chill. ”
- 01 Jan 2017 Zhan USA
- “ Stayed 2 nights; staff is nice and helpful. No kitchen, but the meals they offer each night are great. Breakfast is not included in the nightly price but they do offer it, and it is also worth it. Not that many bathrooms so might have to wait once or twice but the water stays hot. The name of the place accurately describes the atmosphere. Definitely worth it. ”
- 15 Jul 2016 Nathaniel
- “ Pros: Perfect for partying. Easy to meet others. Dinner at a good price with alcohol inlcuded every night. I had the pizza there, and it was the best I had in Argentina ever (after halv a year). The staff is really friendly and I met a lot of nice people. Cons: If you want to relax this in not the best choice. The smell of incense was too strong and there were cats in the room. No computer and very poor wifi. ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Eli Norway