Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed 2 nights; staff is nice and helpful. No kitchen, but the meals they offer each night are great. Breakfast is not included in the nightly price but they do offer it, and it is also worth it. Not that many bathrooms so might have to wait once or twice but the water stays hot. The name of the place accurately describes the atmosphere. Definitely worth it. ”
- 15 Jul 2016 Nathaniel
- “ Pros: Perfect for partying. Easy to meet others. Dinner at a good price with alcohol inlcuded every night. I had the pizza there, and it was the best I had in Argentina ever (after halv a year). The staff is really friendly and I met a lot of nice people. Cons: If you want to relax this in not the best choice. The smell of incense was too strong and there were cats in the room. No computer and very poor wifi. ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Eli Norway
- “ Great pool and bar area in the backyard, strong A/C in rooms, clean bathroom in the 4 bed, basic breakfast included (starts at a kind of late 8AM though). Staff was very helpful about PI logistics, and even booked the under the falls boat for me at short notice. Super cute hostel kitten is loaded with fleas - fair warning. Would stay again. Tip - grab the first bus at 8:20AM to the falls - anything later and you will be waiting in line for hours once you arrive at the park. ”
- 13 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ dope staff...they'll set you up fun bar...random live music and free cocktail hour restrooms are "all right" and lobby speakers are in-tune with the chill vibe most of the day, except for the hardcore trap in the morning ”
- 10 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to visit the falls from - good prices on the boat trip booked right through them, and fun times at the group dinners. I don't usually go for the hostel-organized activities, but in a place like Puerto Iguazu where there isn't too much else to do besides seeing the falls, this was an excellent option! They had great advice for getting the most out of the falls as well. Thanks!! ”
- 10 Nov 2015 Charles USA
- “ Very friendly staff, kind, fun, dedicated ... Perfect stay ”
- 13 Oct 2015 Mathieu USA