Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Mango Chill was awesome! Its staff was the most friendly group of people I've ever met a hostel and the atmosphere of the place was really cool! The size was just right; there were plenty of people to meet, but it was small enough that you could actually meet them. The food was also phenomenal! The free breakfast was the best I've ever had and the dinner was delicious and very well priced. I would highly recommend Mango Chill to any traveler! ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Grace USA
- “ By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. If there is a bed available here you should book it. It's right down the street from the bus station so no need to take a taxi or anything. Staff is great. They're wicked chill and very helpful. When you get there they have a welcome meeting thing at night and tell you about all different things to do at the waterfall and everything. They also give you free drinks so yeah. Who doesn't like free drinks? Great dinner at night too. Highly recommend. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic hostel, one of the best we've stayed in. Right next to the bus station, so it's easy to get to Iguazu. The owner spends about an hour going over how to do Iguazu in detail each night for all the residents, very useful. They have a dinner each night for 120 pesos that's delicious and is a great opportunity to meet people, and free drinks from 6 to 7 every day. Rooms are nice, fairly clean. They have a nice pool as well. Overall a very social hostel, we met a lot of great people there. ”
- 14 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was nice except that one of the staff said some rude words, which completely ruined the perfect first impression about the hostel. I might have had to tell him directly what I was thinking about him and the single sentence he spitted out, but couldn't muster enough courage. Considering what I found out from the words, he is certainly a very patient person. Other than that, the hostel itself is almost perfect - great location(only 1 minute from the bus terminal), great facility, etc. ”
- 25 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ warm welcome, nice owner and staff. It's amazing that they can remeber the names of all guests. I felt comfortable and received all necessary information to enjoy the falls. Nice breakfast with fresh fruits and a cute hostel cat ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great atmosphere, loved the decor. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Loved the breakfast. There was something new every morning. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA