Mango Tourist Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This small hostel is a real gem. It feels like being in someones home and the staff were so kind and helpful. If you plan to travel to Hervey Bay, this is one not to miss. ”
- 04 Jan 2012 Geraldine
- “ Familiar place. Only three rooms. Queenslander house. A good experience. If you have problems hearing other people sleep in the other room, don't go here. ”
- 28 Dec 2011 Anonymous
- “ One of the best and warmesth hostels I have ever been. We felt like home with there. Thank you very much Phil and Marion ”
- 20 Dec 2011 Marc
- “ Excellent little hostel, amazing hosts with a lot of expertise, location is not perfect but usually trips have a pick-up service and there is a shopping centre with Woolworths and Coles close by. Very clean, nice people, cosy house with only 8 beds in total. Lovely place to stay! ”
- 08 Nov 2011 Nadine Germany