Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staffs are awesome, i think that's what general impression tourists have towards taiwanese (: However the room is a bit wet, ventilation could be better (: ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ It is very accessible and easy to find! Near the Taipei Metro Long Shan temple (less than 5mins walk) and this makes the place very convenient to travel to other parts of Taipei. The staff are very friendly. 24hrs hot shower, even though we had a room without a private bathroom, sharing the bathroom was very convinient and no hassle. The shared bathroom is very clean. Not to mention, their beds are very cozy! ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Guan Zhong Singapore
- “ Pléiade, when you have early check-in (before the check out time) don't show the room and let them decide which bed they can take. It's rude for the other people that are still trying to sleep. It happened 2 times during my stay at your place and it is not professional from you. The staff should tell the early check in to drop their bags at the reception and enjoy the facilities (kitchen, bathroom, terraces, laundry area) but come back after check out time to select there bed and enjoy the room. ”
- 06 May 2013 Youenn France
- “ Well, they've got almost 100% in rating (cost factor aside). Excellent staffs who rendered great traveling tips on lost traveler like myself. Just make your query and they will handle it right away! So I should say that's the reowned Taipei101 course. The place is clean, they've warmer, cool common area and modernized furnishing. It is located very near to the metro station and awesome night markets which can fill up your stomach easily. ”
- 14 Jan 2013 Anonymous Singapore