Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Could be better if there is a signboard at the door ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Very warm hostel. Location is not in the most urban part of Taipei - quiet, few people about, just the right amount of stores nearby - but it worked better for us, in hindsight, than if we had stayed somewhere busier, like Ximending. Also, it's no more than 50 meters from the nearest MRT station so everything else that you need is a few stations away. Staff are very accommodating and can speak English. Wifi is quite fast. Shared toilets and showers are clean (with bidets and tissues).Nice place! ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Dann Julius Philippines
- “ Great hostel and lovely staff. Feel so welcome upon check in. Location is good too, but highly recommend not to walk back alone at night. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous Singapore