Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ While it was a little difficult to find, mostly because I didn't check the email that was sent me which has a better map than the one on this site, my stay at Mango53 was fantastic. My room, the bathroom and common room were all immaculately clean.The staff, Duck and Abby, were both extremely helpful and friendly. Duck coming back to the hostel on her own time over the lunar new year holiday to make Tang Yeon soup for everyone was amazing and much appreciated. I highly recommend Mango53. ”
- 29 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great location, welcoming staffs Twin private room is quite small but not a big deal for a week. :) I hope they fix a lock of shower room no.4 though. Overall, this hostel is awesome!! I will definitely go again next time. ”
- 12 Dec 2013 David South Korea
- “ staffs are awesome, i think that's what general impression tourists have towards taiwanese (: However the room is a bit wet, ventilation could be better (: ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ It is very accessible and easy to find! Near the Taipei Metro Long Shan temple (less than 5mins walk) and this makes the place very convenient to travel to other parts of Taipei. The staff are very friendly. 24hrs hot shower, even though we had a room without a private bathroom, sharing the bathroom was very convinient and no hassle. The shared bathroom is very clean. Not to mention, their beds are very cozy! ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Guan Zhong Singapore
- “ Pléiade, when you have early check-in (before the check out time) don't show the room and let them decide which bed they can take. It's rude for the other people that are still trying to sleep. It happened 2 times during my stay at your place and it is not professional from you. The staff should tell the early check in to drop their bags at the reception and enjoy the facilities (kitchen, bathroom, terraces, laundry area) but come back after check out time to select there bed and enjoy the room. ”
- 06 May 2013 Youenn France
- “ The floor in the room didn't have carpet. It was just a cement without anything on it... The door lock in the room didn't work. Very small window , the whole room was very dark. ”
- 04 May 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria