Manhattan Bowery Lodge Inc
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is the smallest room I have ever stayed in. The bed touches three of the walls: you are left with a small side by the bed with about 70 cm width. No windows. The walls are as made of paper, so you can hear all that goes on in all other rooms, even if just a whisper. I would not recommend this place to anyone. ”
- 10 Aug 2017 Anonymous Spain
- “ I was with a group of 7 friends and we had two private suites. The bed and pillows were comfortable and the bathrooms were really clean. The coffee was good too! We have no complaints. ”
- 01 Jul 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed in this hostel for our last two nights in New York and it was okay because we only were there to sleep. But not more than that. We were 3 people and had a 4-bed-room to ourselves. The room was quite small and we used the 4th bed as a shelf for our stuff. I imagine it would be a very tight squeeze with four people in the room. The hostel is located in China town and you can reach a lot of subway lines by foot which is good for tourists ”
- 28 Apr 2017 Nina Germany
- “ Easy check-in and check-out process, tea provided (great idea!), room rather small but enough :-) ”
- 02 Mar 2017 Anonymous Germany