Manhattan Bowery Lodge Inc
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in this hostel for our last two nights in New York and it was okay because we only were there to sleep. But not more than that. We were 3 people and had a 4-bed-room to ourselves. The room was quite small and we used the 4th bed as a shelf for our stuff. I imagine it would be a very tight squeeze with four people in the room. The hostel is located in China town and you can reach a lot of subway lines by foot which is good for tourists ”
- 28 Apr 2017 Nina Germany
- “ Easy check-in and check-out process, tea provided (great idea!), room rather small but enough :-) ”
- 02 Mar 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ We had a lovely time. Everyone friendly, place clean, good location. Thank you! ”
- 26 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place to stay when visiting NYC. Most rooms seed to be single rooms (1 double bed): very small, but confortable and with privacy. ”
- 22 Jul 2016 Anonymous France