Manos Studios Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location (not center, but very close to the Beach at Amoudara, with good connections to the center), helpful staff, suitable room. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Staff was great and went above and beyond. Facilities could use some work as the showers were cold on our last day. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ the beach is pretty much across the street. Lots of grocery shops less than a block away and a lot of restaurants. restaurants on the beach are really good too. Heraklion is a pretty quiet relaxing place. You can also take a bus anywhere and the bus stop is 2 seconds away. Rooms are big, nice and clean! ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Hope to stay at here again. Nice place. ”
- 20 May 2015 Anonymous China
- “ A Fellow backpacker and I arrived at the same time. Whi h is to say, a few hours early of checkout. As such our room was not availiable. The gentleman at receptio. Was happy to give us an upgrade at no extra cost and give us plenty of information on Heraklion to get us started! I couldn't recomment Manos studios enough. ”
- 27 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada