Manos Studios Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The guy at the front desk (the owner?) was very nice and helpful with directions and such, but the beds were very uncomfortable and our room had no shower curtain although we noticed that other rooms had them. The kitchenette in the room was fine (no microwave though) but it was a noisy neighborhood and the whole area was kind of in disrepair. Prices were good but would probably not stay again. Beach was close but covered in wood and garbage. ”
- 10 Apr 2016 Julia Canada
- “ Good location (not center, but very close to the Beach at Amoudara, with good connections to the center), helpful staff, suitable room. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Staff was great and went above and beyond. Facilities could use some work as the showers were cold on our last day. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ the beach is pretty much across the street. Lots of grocery shops less than a block away and a lot of restaurants. restaurants on the beach are really good too. Heraklion is a pretty quiet relaxing place. You can also take a bus anywhere and the bus stop is 2 seconds away. Rooms are big, nice and clean! ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada