Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There are no words to describe this horrible place. We honestly cannot understand how a place like this got such good reviews. It is unimaginably dirty, to a degree that you start to worry about your health. There is mold everywhere and kitchen seems positively toxic. We stayed in winter and it was really cold since there is no heating. When we confronted the staff about it they tried to charge us double per night for a small fan. We left the other morning and we were not the only ones. ”
- 06 Jan 2013 Anonymous Croatia
- “ This place may not be 5 star accommodation, but It has been my favourite hostel that i have stayed in so far in my month long trip. The man running the hostel was very kind to me and gave me all the help i needed when i missed my flight out of amman. He also helped in telling me not to go places and offering cheaper alternatives. I could not recommend the place more! ”
- 01 Jul 2012 Benjamin
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at the hostle. I like the centrality of the location staff was very helpful in locating a great taxi driver who took me to Petra, Wadi Rum, the Baptismal sight, Mt. Nebo, and of course the Dead Sea. For the three day adventure cost me 160JD. Great price. ”
- 20 Apr 2012 Nimmy
- “ I went to this place for Winter season. It was freezing and they never turned on the heat. The hostel was packed and staff was friendly, but the bathrooms where always dirty and NO HOT WATER. ”
- 02 Mar 2012 Anonymous