ManyTrees International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff including the boss were unhelpful. Did not pay attention to request and acted a little arrogant. The internet was very slow. They change password without informing. The room wasn't so clean. They even allowed guests to smoke in the dormitory. The direction that they put in the website wasn't very clear for foreigners. Those who do not speak Chinese will have problem asking for direction to the hostel. ”
- 04 Jan 2013 Chan Hoong Malaysia
- “ Stayed here for about 6 nights. It's probably the best you can get, hostel-wise, in Jinghong. Quite satisfied with the whole picture, a nice place to meet people from all over the world and a chance to get alot of information from fellow travelers. The hostel people can also help you getting around. They don't serve breakfast so you have to get on the street and find yourself s'thing to eat. Rooms are not cleaned very good, not nice if you have dust allergy. Overall cannot complain though! ”
- 16 Jan 2012 Michiel
- “ Very nice staff, no one told me there was a common room, so this could be better told by the staff. The staff helped very well with making budget trips and telling the right tourist information. Highly recommended due to the staff. ”
- 05 Dec 2011 Peter
- “ The place was okay regarding appearance, cleanliness and friendliness of staff. The upside is that it was pretty easy to get to and it was near the river. I would stay there again if I go back to Jinghong. The bed was soft and warm, and the bathroom was okay. Nothing fancy, but nothing too terribly exciting. ”
- 03 Feb 2011 Leslie