Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean, friendly staff, would highly recommend for a student holiday! (Also the staff are extremely accommodating with check-in and check-out times ”
- 21 Aug 2016 Lisa
- “ We stayed in there for 2 days. It was absolutely perfect. Location is in the heart of old town. When we arrived Jandro give us a lot of useful information. The day of our check-out we could leave our luggage in hostel and take then in the evening. ”
- 14 Apr 2016 Jan Czech Republic
- “ It's a simple, but clean accommodation, located in the old city. The staff was super friendly! After arrival the owner gave us many good tips for food and what to visit. Even when we lost our keys, they were really nice and relaxed about it. The place is full with really cool prints of drawings of the owners girlfriend, who is an artist. You shouldn't be a light sleeper though, as the old city is full of noisy, drunk tourists at night. They have free ear plugs. ”
- 07 Apr 2016 Peggy Germany
- “ Great location, great staff, very kind and helpful. The neighbourhood is very noisy during the night but that's Barcelona ;) ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Kevin Belgium
- “ MAPAMUNDO is located in the heart of the Barri Gótic in Barcelona. You're in the very centre of everything, nearly every important sight can be reached within max. 30 minutes. We were welcomed by Jandro, a very friendly and helpful guy. We loved our stay! :) Our room was one of four in an apartement with a shared kitchen, bathroom and living room. When two of the other rooms were booked, too, the bath situation was quite difficult, but most of the time we had the apartement for ourselves. (GE) ”
- 23 Feb 2016 Maria Germany
- “ Great location, very friendly and helpful host. ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Tasniem Sudan