Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We didn't see anyone else in the hostel, which was both good and bad, depending on what you expect of your hostel experience. The location is great and the bedroom was as good as we needed. ”
- 19 Jan 2017 Renata Portugal
- “ Very clean, friendly staff, would highly recommend for a student holiday! (Also the staff are extremely accommodating with check-in and check-out times ”
- 21 Aug 2016 Lisa
- “ We stayed in there for 2 days. It was absolutely perfect. Location is in the heart of old town. When we arrived Jandro give us a lot of useful information. The day of our check-out we could leave our luggage in hostel and take then in the evening. ”
- 14 Apr 2016 Jan Czech Republic
- “ It's a simple, but clean accommodation, located in the old city. The staff was super friendly! After arrival the owner gave us many good tips for food and what to visit. Even when we lost our keys, they were really nice and relaxed about it. The place is full with really cool prints of drawings of the owners girlfriend, who is an artist. You shouldn't be a light sleeper though, as the old city is full of noisy, drunk tourists at night. They have free ear plugs. ”
- 07 Apr 2016 Peggy Germany
- “ Great location, great staff, very kind and helpful. The neighbourhood is very noisy during the night but that's Barcelona ;) ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Kevin Belgium