Maple Leaf Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place satisfies the money you put in. The room itself is very clean and the staff are honest. Just don't mind the people outside the room. The ground floor building is very crowded, a sign that the place is very popular. I would consider again this place in my future trip to Hongkong. ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Rosario Philippines
- “ The owner/manager was amazing and very helpful. The location was great, but the building was a little run-down and you could hear through the walls. This place is great for a place to lay your head, and the Holiday Inn just outside helps organize tours. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Sarah USA
- “ It's very small... but I guess that's how residences in HongKong works. Very nice location indeed; everything else fails in comparison to other highly rated hostels in other locations; meets the minimum expectation though. ”
- 28 May 2014 Gary Canada
- “ Although the room is small, this hostel is comparably great and worth in Hong Kong. The staff is very nice as well. ”
- 25 Apr 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Wonderfully clean room. Had a single private. It's tight but you have everything you really need. Unless you need a work desk. Very accommodating staff. Will definitely come back if I need a place to stay in the city. ”
- 12 Jan 2014 Kelvin USA