Maple Leaf Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were not expecting 60 square feet (6'x10') including the bathroom for four days. I couldn't even lay all the way across the bed (the entire width of the room). Maybe that's the reality of Hong Kong. The lady taking care of the hostel was friendly and it was clean. Just very very very small. Location was great as it was near everything in Hong Kong. The first floor was also not very pleasant as you must walk through a cluttered market and everyone is forcefully trying to sell you things. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ I enjoyed staying at Maple Leaf. I was in a single room for a week. The room is tight but the bed was a good size and the bathroom had everything that I needed. The lady at the front desk was very helpful. Chungking Mansions is a labyrinth of shops and guesthouses. I recommend watching a YouTube video about where the elevator is for accessing the 12th floor in east block. Also, if the even-numbered floor elevator is busy, consider taking the stairs or the odd-numbered floor elevator+stairs. ”
- 14 Jan 2015 Bradley Canada
- “ The place satisfies the money you put in. The room itself is very clean and the staff are honest. Just don't mind the people outside the room. The ground floor building is very crowded, a sign that the place is very popular. I would consider again this place in my future trip to Hongkong. ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Rosario Philippines