Maple Leaf Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed staying at Maple Leaf. I was in a single room for a week. The room is tight but the bed was a good size and the bathroom had everything that I needed. The lady at the front desk was very helpful. Chungking Mansions is a labyrinth of shops and guesthouses. I recommend watching a YouTube video about where the elevator is for accessing the 12th floor in east block. Also, if the even-numbered floor elevator is busy, consider taking the stairs or the odd-numbered floor elevator+stairs. ”
- 14 Jan 2015 Bradley Canada
- “ The place satisfies the money you put in. The room itself is very clean and the staff are honest. Just don't mind the people outside the room. The ground floor building is very crowded, a sign that the place is very popular. I would consider again this place in my future trip to Hongkong. ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Rosario Philippines
- “ The owner/manager was amazing and very helpful. The location was great, but the building was a little run-down and you could hear through the walls. This place is great for a place to lay your head, and the Holiday Inn just outside helps organize tours. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Sarah USA