Maple Leaf Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner/manager was amazing and very helpful. The location was great, but the building was a little run-down and you could hear through the walls. This place is great for a place to lay your head, and the Holiday Inn just outside helps organize tours. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Sarah USA
- “ It's very small... but I guess that's how residences in HongKong works. Very nice location indeed; everything else fails in comparison to other highly rated hostels in other locations; meets the minimum expectation though. ”
- 28 May 2014 Gary Canada
- “ Although the room is small, this hostel is comparably great and worth in Hong Kong. The staff is very nice as well. ”
- 25 Apr 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Wonderfully clean room. Had a single private. It's tight but you have everything you really need. Unless you need a work desk. Very accommodating staff. Will definitely come back if I need a place to stay in the city. ”
- 12 Jan 2014 Kelvin USA