Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ if got wifi there, it will be better. ”
- 29 March 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ It really felt like a deserted place rather than a hostel. It was exactly as others said in their review. But Cinque Terre are very quiet and nature-friendly place, so it didn't really matter. I may go back to this place because I won't be able to get any beds for this price. ”
- 30 December 2011 Hee Joong
- “ Worst hostel I have ever stayed at. Staff was completely unfriendly. Mold in the bathrooms and no seat covers on the toilet. This was brought up to one of the managers and he just ignored me. They obviously do not care about their customers and cannot be bothered if anything is an inconvenience or a bother to them. DO NOT STAY HERE. I cannot stress that enough. There are much better places around CT. ”
- 18 October 2011 Liam