Marcilia Beach Bungalows
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed at Marcilia for 4 nights over Christmas break and had an absolutely amazing experience. Waking up hearing the waves breaking from your bed, walks along the deserted beaches and overly nice owners, all for that price. The owners invited us without extra costs for a very nice lunch on christmas day with their family. Without doubt the best place we´ve stayed at during our travels, we´d recommend it to anyone and we wish Cecilia and Marcial all the best with realising their dream! ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ What a beautiful place! A great atmosphere. And we had the beach almost all to ourselves. The owners Marciel and Cecilia are the sweetest people you will ever meet. They took such good care of us. Never before have I received such personal service for such a good price. Hope to come back some day! Katerina and Brando(with baby) from Norway and Peru ”
- 20 Jul 2012 Katerina
- “ We chose the most expensive option for four days and it we were extremely satisfied with our stay here. Have nothing negative to say about the place. At the time of our stay, there were no mosquitoes and beaches were quite and water warm for us Finns. Marcilia and Cecilia treated us with utmost kindness. Thanks. ”
- 24 Jun 2012 Tomi
- “ Great place and hosts! Thanks ”
- 11 Apr 2012 Johan
- “ A charming place near to the beach. It's about 10 -15 minutes with mototaxi from the center of Mancora. The staff is great and really helpful, they offer a wide variety of foods and fantastic juices. ”
- 27 Aug 2011 István