Marcilia Beach Bungalows
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed at Marcilia Beach Bungalows for 2 nights and it was exactly what we needed. A peaceful, quiet and relaxed retreat with private access to the beach. We stayed in the new bungalow and were impressed by how clean and fresh the room felt and how close it is to the beach. Watching the sunset from our deck over a glass of wine and a delicious cerviche made by our welcoming hosts was wonderful! 20 minutes Mototaxi ride from the hustle and bustle of Mancora awaits this private, little oasis. ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ We stayed at Marcilia for 4 nights over Christmas break and had an absolutely amazing experience. Waking up hearing the waves breaking from your bed, walks along the deserted beaches and overly nice owners, all for that price. The owners invited us without extra costs for a very nice lunch on christmas day with their family. Without doubt the best place we´ve stayed at during our travels, we´d recommend it to anyone and we wish Cecilia and Marcial all the best with realising their dream! ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ What a beautiful place! A great atmosphere. And we had the beach almost all to ourselves. The owners Marciel and Cecilia are the sweetest people you will ever meet. They took such good care of us. Never before have I received such personal service for such a good price. Hope to come back some day! Katerina and Brando(with baby) from Norway and Peru ”
- 20 Jul 2012 Katerina