Marcilia Beach Bungalows
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Marcial and Cecília are incredible hosts and the location is fabulous: you can choose to sleep right in front of the sea. It's a bit far from Mancora, though... But who cares when you have paradise next to you and your hostel can provide you most services, including delicious food? ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Perfect and idilic place close by Mancora! Nice,clean bungalows faceing the sea! It is amazing to sleep with the sound of the ocean! The owners are very friendly and helpful! Staying there you feel like you are home! Perfect place for the couple! ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Justina
- “ We stayed at Marcilia Beach Bungalows for 2 nights and it was exactly what we needed. A peaceful, quiet and relaxed retreat with private access to the beach. We stayed in the new bungalow and were impressed by how clean and fresh the room felt and how close it is to the beach. Watching the sunset from our deck over a glass of wine and a delicious cerviche made by our welcoming hosts was wonderful! 20 minutes Mototaxi ride from the hustle and bustle of Mancora awaits this private, little oasis. ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous Australia