Marcopolo Inn Iguazu
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean, good location, a lot to do. If you're going to Iguazu Falls on the Argentina side, this is definitely a great spot. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall, this hostel was okay. However, WiFi system was not working well when I stayed here in the late June. In addition, my room was very humid. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ the kitchen is next to unusable. hot shower is not reliable. anyone can get into your rooms and since it's across the bus terminal, and the entrance doesn't pass the reception, whoever has keys can let their friends stay in the room. i don't think they change the sheets when you check out. their check out system is a mess. it is popular because it right next to the bus terminal. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Lots of interesting people and good environment to meet folks while traveling. Average lodging facilities but the location was great with a few restaurants to walk to, etc. ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the best hostels that I've visited! The staff was extremely informative and helpful and the rooms were very clean, as well as all the other facilities. ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Erez
- “ it rained in the room ”
- 26 Jan 2014 Denis Canada