Marcopolo Inn Iguazu
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We enjoyed our stay, it was noisy at night because it caters for a lot of backpackers who are happy to party most of the night but we can remember when we did not always want to go to bed by 11.00pm :) The breakfast provided was adequate and in a relaxed environment. The young lady on the reception desk was outstanding at her job, very helpful and competent. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very nice hostel with a big garden surrouded with all seperate rooms with own bathroom. Nice pool and big kitchen. Staff is great and very helpfull. Breakfast was quite good! No parties and only near by the kitchen it's noisy at night. We had some great steaks and wine in town for a very good price! ”
- 28 Jan 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The location is awesome. Just in front of the bus terminal. Very handy if you wanna go see the waterfalls on both sides (Argentina and Brazil). Breakfast and internet are for free. Staff is friendly and helpful. The facilities are good. The only "little" problem is that you´ll see cockroaches wondering around in your room and kitchen. Apart from that... It´s all good. ”
- 21 Jan 2013 Anonymous Portugal