Marcopolo Inn Iguazu
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Arrived to a room without a/c. staff was helpful, but could not solved the problem. ”
- 04 Jan 2015 Emmet Denmark
- “ The actual facilities were nice and the hostel was literally right across the street from the bus terminal, making it an easy location. There wasn't too much going on as far as atmosphere goes with a lot of people just chilling doing their own thing. The pool was rather small. A good spot if you're just looking for a comfortable place to stay. However, I did get a call from my bank notifying me of some credit card fraud suspiciously recently after booking my stay at the hostel. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It's right next to the bus terminal and close to the town center. Our room had a bathroom but the shower didn't work properly and the toilet didn't flush but it had an excellent air-conditioner. Great pool as well ”
- 20 Oct 2014 Anonymous New Zealand