Marcopolo Inn Iguazu
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean, good location, a lot to do. If you're going to Iguazu Falls on the Argentina side, this is definitely a great spot. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall, this hostel was okay. However, WiFi system was not working well when I stayed here in the late June. In addition, my room was very humid. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Lots of interesting people and good environment to meet folks while traveling. Average lodging facilities but the location was great with a few restaurants to walk to, etc. ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the best hostels that I've visited! The staff was extremely informative and helpful and the rooms were very clean, as well as all the other facilities. ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Erez
- “ it rained in the room ”
- 26 Jan 2014 Denis Canada
- “ We enjoyed our stay, it was noisy at night because it caters for a lot of backpackers who are happy to party most of the night but we can remember when we did not always want to go to bed by 11.00pm :) The breakfast provided was adequate and in a relaxed environment. The young lady on the reception desk was outstanding at her job, very helpful and competent. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia