Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice staff, but unfortunately I have to say as a female traveling solo, I felt quite uncomfortable with the other people staying in the room. This of course is not the hostel's fault, and could've been bad luck, but I can't recommend this hostel for women traveling alone. Also, locker's back wall could've come off very easily with one hand, but the nice staff agreed to take my camera equipment into a locked storage room. ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Being very honest: The worst hostel that I have been in my life. The building is old and spoiled, the organizations and cleanliness is bad as well. Before book this hostel I saw a review commenting about the loud noise in the neighborhood and the temperature of the rooms, but even that I decided to take the risk.... So do not do the same, do not take the risk. There are a lot of noise in the area and the rooms are hot as hell!!! The only good thing is the staffs are friendly. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ we payed 30 euros per night (only sleep) to stay in a dirty place.. arrived in the afternoon (14 o'clock) and accommodated at 19 waiting half hour in reception for not still cleaned. people moved from a bed to another,from a floor to another..in the rooms there was reeks of sigarette... disorganized place! this is not the first hostel that i attempt but sure i will not forget it!! ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Francesco Italy