Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Being very honest: The worst hostel that I have been in my life. The building is old and spoiled, the organizations and cleanliness is bad as well. Before book this hostel I saw a review commenting about the loud noise in the neighborhood and the temperature of the rooms, but even that I decided to take the risk.... So do not do the same, do not take the risk. There are a lot of noise in the area and the rooms are hot as hell!!! The only good thing is the staffs are friendly. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ we payed 30 euros per night (only sleep) to stay in a dirty place.. arrived in the afternoon (14 o'clock) and accommodated at 19 waiting half hour in reception for not still cleaned. people moved from a bed to another,from a floor to another..in the rooms there was reeks of sigarette... disorganized place! this is not the first hostel that i attempt but sure i will not forget it!! ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Francesco Italy
- “ Worst hostel I've ever been to. I (girl) was travelling alone, and felt really uncomfortable in this hostel. There were only old men, who were not travellers but stayed there for a longer period. I had to sleep with five of them in a room, which was had a very bad smell, and had the feeling the blankets weren't clean at all. The guy at the reception didn't speak English and really showed me that he wasn't happy to help me. So do not go here, especially when you are a girl!! ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Miron Netherlands
- “ The hostelwas quoted at a certain price, but they wanted 3€ more per night. moreover, the WiFi was terrible and there was no breakfast as promised. the kitchen was some shady basement. Ths worst was the showers. ”
- 26 Oct 2014 Anonymous India
- “ only one shower for all guests. some walls are only 2m high, you can hear everything in the hostel from every room. But if u forgett ur key, u can climb over :) ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Burghardt Germany