Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel Location is very good since it's close to the bus terminal and the city center. The staff is really friendly and the house is a beautiful house with a lot of history. The only thing is they don't offer breakfast like hostels usually do. Shared Bathrooms are clean and kitchen too. ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Hostel had a great atmosphere and I definitely recommend the sunset kayaking with Pierre. My only complaint is that there were long lines for the bathroom in the morning, and the shower only had freezing cold or burning hot water. But besides the bathroom situation, we really enjoyed our stay. ”
- 21 Jan 2015 Kelsey USA
- “ The owner couldn't be more useless, totally rude. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Gustavo Bolivia