Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staff is unkindly. also location is bad ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Eun Sook South Korea
- “ Pierre and his family run this excellent cozy Hostel, in a almost centenarian house well located in the beautiful town of Puerto Varas. All very clean and comfortable, kitchen is very good, common areas are awesome. We were not able to ski on the Volcan due to bad weather but they done their best to keep us busy, showed sincere interest in our well being and most of all, had endless patience with 3 Brazilian guys who would never remember to carry the key. Nice vibe, it is good to be there. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Mauricio Brazil
- “ My boyfriend and I absolutely loved our stay at margouya 2! It is such a warm, cosy place and the host, Pierre is very welcoming! We originally only had booked two nights but loved it so much, we stayed for two more. Pierre shuffled things around to accommodate us. He has a lot of info about things to do in the area and if you're into the outdoors this is definitely the place for you as he runs activities depending on demand such as kayaking, mountain biking etc. Thanks Pierre :-) ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Natalie Australia