Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were there for our honeymoon. It was a calm place that you can escape from the crowd of Dublin. It was the cleanest place I ever seen including my mom's house :))). The breakfast was not just milk & cereal or butter & bread, you could have eggs, bacon, fruits and other stuff, Just order it from Eilish, the wonderful host :) ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Great stay. The house is lovely, the host was very friendly and helpful. Nice and quiet neighbourhood as well. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ We had a great time living there. Although it was for three nights we had experienced the hospitality of the owner, the calmness of the place and a very homy environment! ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Margarita Greece
- “ We loved our two-day stay here! It's a bit of a walk to get to the middle of the city, but they're very helpful in teaching public transport! Nice, warm fire at night, clean linens, helpful and friendly staff! If we're in the area again, we'll definitely come back! Thank you! ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA