Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A great place to stay for those who like B&Bs. Very good service. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Johanna Finland
- “ We had a great stay, great breakfast on each day we spent there, the host is a lovely, caring woman, who is extremely helpful. Every room was held extremely clean by our host, who also one time apologized for NOT doing it - we would not have expected any of these services in the first place, but it was such a humble gesture. The house is 2km away from the "real" city centre, but you can easily get there by bus, as the bus station is 200 meters away. I can only recommend this B&B! ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Matthias Germany
- “ a very nice stay! it was clean, our beds got made up every day, and we got served a really nice breakfast every morning. the only thing i wish was different was that it was relly cold in the bathroom. but maybe we could have ask if it was possible to turn up the heat- we didn't do that. the lady that worked there was really nice and very helpful! :) ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Anonymous Norway
- “ We had a very pleasant stay. Fabulous breakfasts, very clean and quiet. We slept like babies :) ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Lars Sweden
- “ We didn't go because it was very far (30 min by bus), but we couldn't reach the man on phone. I don't know if i have to pay , as I cancel the morning of the date. ”
- 31 Jul 2015 anne France
- “ Very nice place and good service ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA