Mark Twain Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a pleasant long-term residence/hostel. Not much of an atmosphere, and definitely older furnishings. The hosts were very nice and welcoming, and the stay was perfect for what I needed. Perfect find for an off-track visit to Hartford. ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I'm a traveler and I have been traveled to many places. This place is the worth one I have ever been to. The house is scary, old and dirty. The hall way is smelly. The hot water is not hot at all. No heater in the room in the very cold day during the winter. Two floor beds have no ladder. No city map or the attraction brochure.I find this is the worth thing for the hostel because they suppose to provide us the updated map and etc. However, the owner seemed to be ok but well, this is a family bus ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Anonymous Thailand
- “ location is not that well but the atmosphere is warm. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous Taiwan