Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not expensive for Norway, but still a bit expensive for a hostel. Other than that, the staff was great, very helpful, the hostel is right in the center of Bergen, 10 min walk from almost all things to see and from the restaurants and bars. Really liked it! ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Big nice shower room. Washing machine and dryer are useful for people on long trip. Would be better if they provide some free oil in the kitchen. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ One of the best hostels I ever stayed! ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Great location, helpful staff and very nice prices for bergen) ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia