Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff here are really kind and accommodating, and even picked us up from the airport and surprised us with treats and coffee. We didn't mind the stairs as we are very active, but it really is quite the uphill hike to get here so just be prepared! My only complaint is the kitchen, which is just a hotplate and a sink, so if you're looking to prepare any complicated meals this won't be for you. Otherwise it's great value for your money; the dining area is beautiful and it's nice and quiet here. ”
- 06 Nov 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great place, low price and very kind and helpfull staff. Relatively close to Old Town (20min walk) but unfortunately it's located in top level of city, so when tou go back you have to climb a LOT of stairs. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Marek Poland
- “ We had a relaxed and enjoyable stay in Dubrovnik. The manager, Petra, is lovely and was very helpful. We had a private room and it was quite affordable! The atmosphere was very chilled-out and the location is great - less than 20 minutes to the old city. ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Anonymous Scotland