Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a relaxed and enjoyable stay in Dubrovnik. The manager, Petra, is lovely and was very helpful. We had a private room and it was quite affordable! The atmosphere was very chilled-out and the location is great - less than 20 minutes to the old city. ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Anonymous Scotland
- “ It is a 15 min walk from old town so not too bad. Lots of stairs. Wasn't a hostel feel since the owner was just renting out rooms in her place. No ac either but bareable since it cools down a bit at night. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Nha-Dien USA
- “ Dubrovnik is a though one for sleeping. This place was just ok, nothing special. Location was just ok, not too far from city centre. No atmosphere at all. Security zero. Everybody could just walk in and out. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ From the beginning the owner family seemed really nice and welcoming. Our room (for 3 people) was spacious enough and had a beautiful view. The bathrooms were the only thing that i wasn't so crazy about. Toilet paper was out pretty often and sometimes we had to take freezing showers cause there was no hot water. Fortunately they had two showers. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Beautiful view of Dubrovnik from the hostel. Only a 10 minute walk into old town. Great shuttle service from airport and even to the bus station. Great experience overallat Marko Polo. ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia