Marlon's House Puno
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent place to stay one day or two (because there is nothing else to do in town except the tour on Floatting Islands). Staff very friendly and helpful !!!! ”
- 14 Apr 2016 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Great staff, Very helpful, and friendly. Internet sucks, too many stairs. But overall great place for the money. ”
- 19 Dec 2015 Anthony Mexico
- “ conveniently located, close to the lake and the terminal. The staff is very helpful and we got a nice room with a very good price through booking online. The only thing I'd say is not take the lake tours. It is not their fault that the lake tours didn't work out as we'd like (agencies have agreements with hostels and go pick up, and then OUTSOURCE to whoever) - more precisely, the tour agency got an unscrupulous guide who drove us on a unlicensed boat and got us stranded there a night ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Zilin China