Marlon's House Puno
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No hot water for three hours one morning. The rest of the time, it was lukewarm. "Dorms" are on the fourth floor (no elevator) and staff don't seem to bother replenishing the tea or replacing burned out light bulbs up there, so nobody hangs out. Breakfast is bread with jam, and one egg to order. We did a two-day island tour with them and there were problems when we arrived at the dock. Marlon's House is a passable budget hotel but not much of a hostel. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Everything is fine and dandy. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ NICE PLACE .Good breakfeast , ”
- 19 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Marlons House is a great place to stay and their breakfast is awesome! The place was clean and the staff was nice. Some of the other reviews mentioned the noise, in general, Puno is a busy, loud city and in walking around I think you'd have similar noise levels at a lot of the other hostels anyway. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay at Marlons House and would definitely recommend! ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ At Marlon's House Puno you are really staying in a hotel/hostel environment. Very good value for the money. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Rosario, who oversees operations, is a very energetic and engaging personality who is will ensure that your needs are met. She can arrange virtually anything for you in town, and if you are inclined to book tourist activities in either the Arequipa or Cusco areas Marlon's house can arrange that as well, as they double as a full-service tourist agency. ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Daniel USA