Marlon's House Puno
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Marlon's house was a great place. Johny at the desk was amazing and helped me book trips to Titicaca islands and also van ride to Juliaca airport. I stayed in the dorm room and were very clean and comfortable. Common areas were kept clean. It was about 10-15mins walk to the Lima St/ Plaza Mayor. Cons: 1. Noises from the street are a bit too high. But I was fine with it for the price. 2. On the 4th floor, there's only one bathroom/shower for like 12 beds. Might be a issue if you are in a hurry. ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good hostel for the price you pay. 4th floor has a nice lounge where you can relax. Showers take a few minutes to heat up. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Daniil Canada
- “ The area near the hotel is congested, bad air and sewage. The room I stayed in was large , very clean, windows all around, nice sunlight and view of the city. Breakfast provided included 1 egg. Only some places provide an egg. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Reeeally nice staff and scrambled eggs for breakfast incl. Fast wifi and good beds. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Anonymous Austria
- “ No hot water for three hours one morning. The rest of the time, it was lukewarm. "Dorms" are on the fourth floor (no elevator) and staff don't seem to bother replenishing the tea or replacing burned out light bulbs up there, so nobody hangs out. Breakfast is bread with jam, and one egg to order. We did a two-day island tour with them and there were problems when we arrived at the dock. Marlon's House is a passable budget hotel but not much of a hostel. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada