Marlon's House Puno
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ conveniently located, close to the lake and the terminal. The staff is very helpful and we got a nice room with a very good price through booking online. The only thing I'd say is not take the lake tours. It is not their fault that the lake tours didn't work out as we'd like (agencies have agreements with hostels and go pick up, and then OUTSOURCE to whoever) - more precisely, the tour agency got an unscrupulous guide who drove us on a unlicensed boat and got us stranded there a night ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Zilin China
- “ Marlon's house was a great place. Johny at the desk was amazing and helped me book trips to Titicaca islands and also van ride to Juliaca airport. I stayed in the dorm room and were very clean and comfortable. Common areas were kept clean. It was about 10-15mins walk to the Lima St/ Plaza Mayor. Cons: 1. Noises from the street are a bit too high. But I was fine with it for the price. 2. On the 4th floor, there's only one bathroom/shower for like 12 beds. Might be a issue if you are in a hurry. ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good hostel for the price you pay. 4th floor has a nice lounge where you can relax. Showers take a few minutes to heat up. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Daniil Canada
- “ The area near the hotel is congested, bad air and sewage. The room I stayed in was large , very clean, windows all around, nice sunlight and view of the city. Breakfast provided included 1 egg. Only some places provide an egg. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA