Marrakech Hotel on Broadway
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were super - very friendly and helpful! The location was awesome, in a lovely, upscale residential neighborhood, right across the street from the 1 subway. Everything was clean. The walls are thin, but I have a white noise app downloaded on my smartphone, and this was more than sufficient to drown out any residual noise. The rooms are very small, especially the bathroom. Only 1 person will fit in the bathroom at a time. Overall, I definitely recommend! Reasonable price for NYC. ”
- 06 Nov 2014 Jackie USA
- “ Rooms are small, and there are not breakfast. It's not expensive, but there is not any benefit. Localization is good, next to the subway and lot of places to eat. ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Isabelle Brazil
- “ Very friendly and courteous staff; awesome architecture. ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Asher Joy Lilian USA