Marrakech Hotel on Broadway
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rooms are small, and there are not breakfast. It's not expensive, but there is not any benefit. Localization is good, next to the subway and lot of places to eat. ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Isabelle Brazil
- “ Very friendly and courteous staff; awesome architecture. ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Asher Joy Lilian USA
- “ I enjoyed staying in NYC in the Marrakech hotel. The lobby was spectacular but the room was extremely small. But hey its new York! The chain lock was busted and we could only use the bolt lock. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anna USA