Marrakech Hotel on Broadway
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hotel was nice and clean, but a little loud. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Frederike Germany
- “ Hostel was good. Staff was very friendly and very helpful. The room was clan and not as small as we had expected it to be considering the previous reviews. During the night the other guest were a little loud sometimes (but it's a hostel). The installation of the airconditon is not great. There were big gaps between air condition and wall which results in a freezing cold room the second you turn of the heating (and it was -16°C outsinde!). For the luggage room you have to pay 2$ a bag. ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Sven Germany
- “ Staff wasn't very nice, we were under the impression we were being mocked/made fun of. Staff was kinda of rude and trying to push services I didn't want or wasn't the best option for me. When I asked for help a couple of times I didn't get the best treatment. Overall, it's an awesome hotel because of location and price. But rooms were kinda dirty, specially the floors, and the staff really was a major let down. When we checked out and left we felt awkward, not "welcomed". ”
- 23 Jan 2015 Ananda Brazil
- “ Water pipes and showers next to the bed of the next room is a recipe for waking up your guests late at night and early in the morning when they want to sleep. You also need to get a lift if you want to be recommended as a place to stay. ”
- 22 Dec 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ The staff were super - very friendly and helpful! The location was awesome, in a lovely, upscale residential neighborhood, right across the street from the 1 subway. Everything was clean. The walls are thin, but I have a white noise app downloaded on my smartphone, and this was more than sufficient to drown out any residual noise. The rooms are very small, especially the bathroom. Only 1 person will fit in the bathroom at a time. Overall, I definitely recommend! Reasonable price for NYC. ”
- 06 Nov 2014 Jackie USA