Marrakech Hotel on Broadway
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Decent place to stay. Location is fantastic, rooms were clean and spacious. Cons: Tiny bathrooms. Difficult to maneuver in there for showers. Shower doors were in poor condition: the hinges had rusted, making the already heavy door even more difficult to open and close, and caused the door to squeal horribly when moved. Horrible carpet for common areas. The design blended the stairs together when moving down, giving me vertigo, and the material was slick. Definite a safety issue. ”
- 20 May 2016 Mark
- “ Marrakech Hotel is literally next to a subway station, Subway and just a few blocks from Central Park in what feels like a very safe neighborhood. Our private ensuite was clean, they switched towels every other day and the staff was very friendly. Our room, except for possibly the curtains, looked nothing like what I saw on my trip to Marrakech in March 2015 but it's still a bargain. Building is quite old so the floor creeks here and there, and you can hear the people next door if they're loud. ”
- 15 May 2016 Lenita
- “ Good for the price but I had some items delivered there and one of them was not given to me. I just realized after leaving NY. Contacted the hotel, but they said nothing was there. ”
- 18 Oct 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The hotel was nice and clean, but a little loud. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Frederike Germany