Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I spent 3 nights there, the atmosphere was great and the staff working there were helpful as well. You can ask them any information about Kota Kinabalu. The experience there was really awesome and I would like to come back again. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Anonymous China
- “ I stayed a dorm. Hostel provided a small locker and a space to storage big backpack / luggage to each person in the room. The shower rooms and toilets are cleanliness. Good water supplier and hot shower. The staffs are nice and helpful. ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ friendly and helpful staff, clean facility, you can enjoy biscuits and tea/coffee anytime ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ A very clean and nice hostel with friendly and helpful staff. Nothing to complain about really, except maybe that it's a bit of a walk to the waterfront and similar places of interest. Not a big problem though. Free breakfast all day is a great bonus :) Decided to stay there again on my second round in Kota Kinabalu. ”
- 27 Feb 2014 Andrea Sweden
- “ It is quite good. Most staffs are excellent. Quite clean ”
- 24 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ nice staffs, home feeling ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong