Masaya Bogota Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is amazing!! The pictures don't do it justice. It's in a great area of La Candelaria, with a little square at the end of the block where there was always live music, or comedy shows or something going on. The staff is amazingly welcoming and try their best to accommodate your requests. Very clean and great vibes. Easy to meet other travelers. Definitely staying here when I get back to Bogotá! ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Kiah USA
- “ The hostel was quite nice, comfortable, and clean. My only complaint is with the Internet. I often could not get on via wifi anywhere in the hostel. ”
- 21 Oct 2014 Jennifer USA
- “ The hostel was very clean (mainly the bathrooms), had a good breakfast and location. Needs to improve on staff team (reception). I've lost my wallet in the reception and when I found it, it was without my money (50.000 pesos). ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Fernanda Brazil
- “ This hostel is very clean, well located and the staff is friendly. The only thing is that the bathroom was not close to our room. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Magdalena France