Masaya Bogota Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is very clean, well located and the staff is friendly. The only thing is that the bathroom was not close to our room. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Magdalena France
- “ We generaly have had a good experience in the hostel. It's well located and the athmosphere and facilities are modern and efficient (Good internet connection, warm shower, great kitchen). One stressing point is that we discussed with one French guy, in charge of the process re engineering of the hostel. He was discussing about focusing on one key process of the hostel (the price). A important price increase is expected in the coming month (with the complete studies he has done localy). ”
- 02 May 2014 Zimmermann France
- “ Masaya hostel was one of the best hostels I've stayed in my life. The beds are awesome. They have curtains and power outlets for every bed. Big delicious breakfast in the hostel for 7500 mil. I definetely recommend it. ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Probably the best hostel in Colombia. Very clean and the location is amazing ”
- 04 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great place to stay. The place is beautiful, the rooms are nice and comfortable, breakfast is great, staff is helpful, place is safe and secure. ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Scott USA