Masaya Bogota Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is amazing!! The pictures don't do it justice. It's in a great area of La Candelaria, with a little square at the end of the block where there was always live music, or comedy shows or something going on. The staff is amazingly welcoming and try their best to accommodate your requests. Very clean and great vibes. Easy to meet other travelers. Definitely staying here when I get back to Bogotá! ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Kiah USA
- “ The hostel was quite nice, comfortable, and clean. My only complaint is with the Internet. I often could not get on via wifi anywhere in the hostel. ”
- 21 Oct 2014 Jennifer USA
- “ The hostel was very clean (mainly the bathrooms), had a good breakfast and location. Needs to improve on staff team (reception). I've lost my wallet in the reception and when I found it, it was without my money (50.000 pesos). ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Fernanda Brazil
- “ This hostel is very clean, well located and the staff is friendly. The only thing is that the bathroom was not close to our room. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Magdalena France
- “ We generaly have had a good experience in the hostel. It's well located and the athmosphere and facilities are modern and efficient (Good internet connection, warm shower, great kitchen). One stressing point is that we discussed with one French guy, in charge of the process re engineering of the hostel. He was discussing about focusing on one key process of the hostel (the price). A important price increase is expected in the coming month (with the complete studies he has done localy). ”
- 02 May 2014 Zimmermann France
- “ Masaya hostel was one of the best hostels I've stayed in my life. The beds are awesome. They have curtains and power outlets for every bed. Big delicious breakfast in the hostel for 7500 mil. I definetely recommend it. ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous Russia