Masaya Hostel Bogotá
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is new and clean. The problem is that the dorms and rooms are next to the common areas and sometimes can be pretty noisy. Breakfast is a bit expensive for what you get and food at the restaurant is not great. ”
- 12 Jul 2016 Pedro Spain
- “ Beds were comfortable and very clean. Good place to meet other travelers. ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Masaya hostels (there's also one in Santa Marta) are the best hostels in Colombia– and I've stayed in my fair share. This one in the Candelaria is beautiful and has a warm communal vibe. I played guitar with the bartender and another hostel inhabitant the whole week I was there. Facilities are extremely clean, staff is nice, wifi is great, ambiance is excellent, and the hostel is built so people socialize. It's also in the oldest area of Bogotá. I couldn't recommend any more! ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA