Massada Youth Hostel & Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It could be a little bit cheaper. ”
- 26 Jan 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ This is a super super hostel to stay at. Next time we hope to stay here a bit longer. We are SO pleased we were given the same room we had last time. Thank you so much! ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Claes-Olof Sweden
- “ Good breakfast and helpful staff. Pool is also Great value for money! ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ The location is perfect if you plan to see Masada, and adequate for seeing the Dead Sea. There is good bus service towards Ein Gedi and Ein Bogek, so if you want a one day stay at the Dead Sea + Masada, then it's well located.The reception we received was not too friendly, rather like we were disturbing their peace. But we got the help we needed. Check in/out is at 15:00 and 10:00; we would have liked 12:00 and 11:00 instead. Breakfast nice and much to choose. Pool seemed nice, we didn't try it ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Henning Denmark
- “ We loved the experience except for one problem, noisy teenagers in the courtyard well into the night. They kept us awake and were quite inconsiderate. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Peggy USA
- “ Cockroach in the room and very small room. Correct and well located. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 CLEMENCE France