Massiosare El Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Needs more hooks or racks in showers for clothes. ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Had one of the single rooms on the top of the building. True, many stairs but you get repaid by a great view and being out of the loud hustle of mexico city. Very nice atmosphere and super helpful staff! Even let me store part of my luggage (for a wedding latr in the trip) for a week when i was traveling elsewhere. I liked the whole setup a lot. My favorite hostel in Mexico city (and i stayed in 5-6 different ones over different trips). ”
- 22 Nov 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great hostel! Alex is very helpful. The breakfast is great. Free water all the time. Nice roof top. Great location, close to everything. It is easy to find. I met great people there. 24 hours security. Definitely would stay there again. The only bad thing is, that the hostel is on the fourth floor - no elevator. ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ It's good experience! The room is comfortable. You can get good information for tourist from the staff. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Room type: private single room (+): very centric, staff super nice and helpful, easy to arrive by metro and metro bus, there is kitchen to cook. Private room has locker and a small table (very useful in my case) and very clean. Good quality Price ratio. Recycle. Nice living room and terrace on roof. (-): it is on 4th floor and no elevator (broken). Old construction. Mosquito. Wi-Fi does not arrive private room Overall: recommended, top hostel. ”
- 14 May 2015 Anonymous Costa Rica