Massiosare El Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's good experience! The room is comfortable. You can get good information for tourist from the staff. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Room type: private single room (+): very centric, staff super nice and helpful, easy to arrive by metro and metro bus, there is kitchen to cook. Private room has locker and a small table (very useful in my case) and very clean. Good quality Price ratio. Recycle. Nice living room and terrace on roof. (-): it is on 4th floor and no elevator (broken). Old construction. Mosquito. Wi-Fi does not arrive private room Overall: recommended, top hostel. ”
- 14 May 2015 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ Massiosare is an amazing hostel in a fantastic location, with comfy beds and a great view of the city. It is in a very safe location to walk at night, sample some of Mexico cities amazing street food and a short walk to the train station. The breakfast is basic with just bread and coffee but it is nice to have a coffee on the rooftop each morning without having t leave the hostel first! Most importantly the guys running this hostel are wonderful people with a wealth of knowledge about the city. ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great place, friendly staff, everyone speaks English. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Upon arrival, Alejandro from the reception welcomes you with a big smile. Very friendly and easy going atmosphere. Highly recommended... ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Paola Argentina
- “ This is the first hostel I stayed at while in D.F. If you want to spend time near the Zocalo, this is a good spot. I shared a room at most with 5 other people. The showers were ok. The kitchen is small. ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA