Massiosare El Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the first hostel I stayed at while in D.F. If you want to spend time near the Zocalo, this is a good spot. I shared a room at most with 5 other people. The showers were ok. The kitchen is small. ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is very well situated: middle of town The staff is simply adorable and the prices are reasonable Recommend + ”
- 28 Sep 2014 melina France
- “ I wanna stay here again ”
- 11 Sep 2014 takuya Japan
- “ Great location, great staff, very laid-back atmoshphere. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 peggy USA
- “ Regarding the stuff - it was pretty much missing... It didnt botter me, but if you need something you most probably wont find them, because the reception was always empty. It is on the 4th floor with no lift, so if you have a havy bag, you have to be shure you can climb all the stairs!!! But besides that it was clear, you have everything you need in the room, the terrace is pretty cool and the location is very close to everything. I didnt have any problems there, so i can recomend it :) ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Anonymous Bulgaria