Massiosare El Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We kept on getting locked out of the hostel when we came back at night. There was supposed to be a security guard but he was not always there. Two nights we had to wait about 20 minutes outside. ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Joseph USA
- “ It is the cheapest hostel I could find near the centro ciudad de mexico. Hosts were excellent and were very helpful. It is also located near several metro stations (~3min walking distance). Hot showers were available too. The only drawback is that there were quite a few mosquitoes buzzing around while I was sleeping. ”
- 13 May 2016 Weichen Singapore
- “ Needs more hooks or racks in showers for clothes. ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Had one of the single rooms on the top of the building. True, many stairs but you get repaid by a great view and being out of the loud hustle of mexico city. Very nice atmosphere and super helpful staff! Even let me store part of my luggage (for a wedding latr in the trip) for a week when i was traveling elsewhere. I liked the whole setup a lot. My favorite hostel in Mexico city (and i stayed in 5-6 different ones over different trips). ”
- 22 Nov 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great hostel! Alex is very helpful. The breakfast is great. Free water all the time. Nice roof top. Great location, close to everything. It is easy to find. I met great people there. 24 hours security. Definitely would stay there again. The only bad thing is, that the hostel is on the fourth floor - no elevator. ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Anonymous Germany