Masuya Ryokan Sengokuhara Onsen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner is kind but he's not influency in english. After get off the bus guest can reach to Masuya Ryokan by walk only 3 minutes from main street. Moreover at bus stop also have information center for treveller to check transportation info.Japanese restaurant located nearby Masuya Ryokan.To reach to convenient store just cross over the main street.Room is clean.private onsen available. Only one weak point is smell of kerosene which was used for heater. it may make you feel uncomfortable. ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Anonymous Thailand
- “ Negative: 1. Was hard to find, but everybody in the town was very helpful in finding the Ryokan for me 2. Hard to communicate with the language barrier Positive: 1. The staff are very friendly 2. The view from the room was amazing. Sitting drinking tea and taking in the beauty of the mountains and nature was one of favorite memories of my trip ”
- 19 Sep 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ The owner is very kind and helpful, although he could manage little English. Regardless of a little bit smell of kerosine/diesel inside the building sometimes (which is quite common in mountain area), the room is clean and well maintained. The hot spring bath is fantastic. The location is quite OK if your purpose is to visit Lake Ashi, because there's a bus stop about 5 min walk away. Overall, the experiece as traditional Japanese hotel is great! ”
- 26 Oct 2012 Anonymous