Masuya Ryokan Sengokuhara Onsen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff and place is very nice, however it is kind of hard to find the hostel, you can use the onsen at any time but there is only 1 shower. ”
- 14 Apr 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ It's really lovely hostel. If your wifi is more stable, it would be perfect! ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Anonymous Thailand
- “ The owner is kind but he's not influency in english. After get off the bus guest can reach to Masuya Ryokan by walk only 3 minutes from main street. Moreover at bus stop also have information center for treveller to check transportation info.Japanese restaurant located nearby Masuya Ryokan.To reach to convenient store just cross over the main street.Room is clean.private onsen available. Only one weak point is smell of kerosene which was used for heater. it may make you feel uncomfortable. ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Anonymous Thailand