Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was fine for the money, though very small. I only stayed for one night and the bed was comfortable enough. The bathrooms were DISGUSTING. Neither of the bathrooms on my floor had toilet paper (there were dispensers but they were empty). I'm very glad I stayed for only one night. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone I care about. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very pleasant stay. The location in China Town is amazing, and it's very close to good transportation possibilities as well. Staff was very helpful and easy-going and even breakfast was included. All in all, I know which hostel I'd choose for my next stay in Kuala Lumpur! ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ A cheap hostel next to everything (chinatown, subway ...) The staff is very nice, the room is enough to have a nice stay and the air conditioning is welcomed after a hot day of visits in KL I highly recommand !! ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Very spartan but clean room. I have been there two times in two years but as a budget traveller I enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel and the area. Very friendly and helpfull staff. Not recommended for families as rooms tend to be small. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 David Netherlands