Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect place to stay in Kuala Lumpur. You can get LRT (subway) one minute walking of the hostel very cheap (0,30 euros) It's near the Central Market and Chinatown. Helpful staff, Free Wifi. Free Breakfast in the morning (08 am to 12 am) very quiet.You can sleep deeply. Very clean, free towel.Free luggage storage. Seven Eleven shop near the hostel. I was in a individual room with no windows,but there is a ventilator refreshing the room.24 h.security.I only can say thank you, Greetings from Spain ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ The room was fine for the money, though very small. I only stayed for one night and the bed was comfortable enough. The bathrooms were DISGUSTING. Neither of the bathrooms on my floor had toilet paper (there were dispensers but they were empty). I'm very glad I stayed for only one night. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone I care about. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very pleasant stay. The location in China Town is amazing, and it's very close to good transportation possibilities as well. Staff was very helpful and easy-going and even breakfast was included. All in all, I know which hostel I'd choose for my next stay in Kuala Lumpur! ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous Finland