Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was quite a walk in the rain from the train station to the hostel. It's not easily identifiable. The check in area is so small that we could barely fit the 2 of us in there. The room was freezing all night long and there are no blinds or curtains to keep the sun out or have any privacy. There are no outlets in the rooms and no luggage storage for when you leave. The beds were uncomfortable and the price was way too high for all of this. Complete waste of money but no other budget options. ”
- 28 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Wonderful experience! They made sure to accommodate us with whatever we needed, and we had no problems with anything the whole time we were there. Not outrageously nice for what it was (as in, it's still a discount hostel), but very good value for your money. ”
- 16 May 2014 Kristin USA
- “ I booked two beds in a six-beds-room, but it turned to be a 7-beds-room. So crowed!!! and smells badly. BUT, You really have no choice, if you want to find a cheap accommodation. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous China