Maverick Hostel & Ensuites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was a very pleasant surprise, it was one of the CLEANEST I've ever stayed in and very unique architecturally. It was also in a great location, not far from the main train station and right across the street from the metro and bus stop Staff was extremely helpful! I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this great hostel. ”
- 23 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Small room for 4 people and the windows let the cold get in. But perfect kitchen and great location. ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Teresa Portugal
- “ I enjoyed this place a lot. The location was excellent... within walking distance to most activities and metro. I felt very secure and the people who spent the couple of days with me (although always would be random) were very helpful in telling us what to go see in the time that we had. The staff were helpful and were always present, but it always felt as if they didn't want to be there, but to them it is a job, like mine. However, they were always willing to answer questions if I had them. ”
- 05 Oct 2015 Robert USA
- “ The rooms were clean and it was in a good location. Receptionists were nice and had good recommendations. Could have used a couple more outlets. ”
- 01 Jun 2015 Art USA
- “ Maverick, you r the best of hostels we ever stayed in. Thanks dear Atilla and the team for making our stay most memorable one. Your prompt response to my request for amendment in duration of stay enabled us to squeeze in a trip to Prague. Your guidance as to how to go about exploring Budapest , was perfect. Your hostel is well organized for all tourists in just the perfect location . The kitchen facilities were ideal for us. Wifi Internet was good and strong. The library and TV gr8 help.Thanks ”
- 23 Apr 2015 Anonymous India