Maverick Hostel & Ensuites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel!great location! Very friendly and helpful staff! Everything you want in one place. Would Definately recommend this hostel to anyone who is visiting budapest and will come back when I return!x ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
“ Not worth staying. Everything is so old that even stinks. However, staff is nice. ”
Thank you for the review. We are very sad to hear that you didn't like our building, which is a royal mansion was built by the Habsburgs in 1905. So it surely has age, but it is fully renovated from inside and cleaned daily, but we will try to increase the cleaning even further. Sorry for the miscomfort.
- 04 Mar 2014 Anonymous Armenia
- “ The hostel is in a great location, nice room and a walking distance to the main attractions. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I won't miss the place next time! ”
- 17 Jan 2014 KE China
- “ Great spot and staff. Had some issues with wifi and the bathroom but they were able to fix it after a few hours. More for traveling in a group, not a party or much of a social solo traveler spot to be. ”
- 02 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
“ Great location right next to public transport stations, quite central. Fancy building with high rooms and clean renewed bathrooms. Bed could have been a bit more comfortable and it was very hot in August. Next to a busy street so during summertime (windows open) you should look for other options if you are a bad sleeper. Some spider webs on the ceilings but otherwise very tidy. A bit on the more expensive side but still great value all things considered! ”
Thank you for the recommendation, we are very happy, that your overall expression was positive about Maverick. We are going to pay more attention on removing webs to improve our cleanliness.
- 20 Aug 2013 Teemu Finland