Maverick Hostel & Ensuites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ until the time of check out everything had been wonderful, however then I started to itch in the body and realized it was allergies. The doctor said they were bites persevejo. So, be careful with your bed and clothes! ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The staff was great in offering suggestions and even discounts at nearby restaurants. The bathrooms and common areas were kept clean. There was a full kitchen and even coffee and tea if desired. Wifi worked. ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It's not simply a hostel, it's such an apartment! You have your own kitchen and living room: feel like being home! ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Anonymous
- “ Great hostel!great location! Very friendly and helpful staff! Everything you want in one place. Would Definately recommend this hostel to anyone who is visiting budapest and will come back when I return!x ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
“ Not worth staying. Everything is so old that even stinks. However, staff is nice. ”
Thank you for the review. We are very sad to hear that you didn't like our building, which is a royal mansion was built by the Habsburgs in 1905. So it surely has age, but it is fully renovated from inside and cleaned daily, but we will try to increase the cleaning even further. Sorry for the miscomfort.
- 04 Mar 2014 Anonymous Armenia
- “ The hostel is in a great location, nice room and a walking distance to the main attractions. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil