Maverick Hostel & Ensuites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My friends and I had an awesome stay at Mavericks! It's a really good location, very close to restaurants, shops, and the metro station. The staff were extremely helpful and nice. We were able to buy tickets for the thermals baths right from reception as well. The rooms were really nice and well laid out. Free coffee and tea available! I would most definitely recommend this hostel! ”
- 30 Apr 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ worth to stay !!! ”
- 06 Mar 2016 Xuan Tung Vietnam
- “ This hostel was a very pleasant surprise, it was one of the CLEANEST I've ever stayed in and very unique architecturally. It was also in a great location, not far from the main train station and right across the street from the metro and bus stop Staff was extremely helpful! I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this great hostel. ”
- 23 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Small room for 4 people and the windows let the cold get in. But perfect kitchen and great location. ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Teresa Portugal