Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The atmosphere was very awful. The room had no window. I couldn't sleep all night because of the bad smell in the room and the cold weather. ”
- 11 Dec 2016 Anonymous Afghanistan
- “ Nice Place! ”
- 30 Sep 2016 Anonymous Sri Lanka
- “ Great location, yummy free breakfast, great staff, and one of the best views from the rooftop that you can get! ”
- 15 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ A terrific place! The staff was super welcoming and very helpful. The provided us with a free light breakfast in the morning which was served from 8-12. They also let you exchange currency there which was nice. The location is unbeatable, you're literally down the road from Hagia Sophia and the Blue mosque. Great experience! ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Breann USA