Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You can literally see the Hagia Sophia from the dorm rooms. It is about a 5 minute walk from the nearest tram station. The staff are all very friendly. The place has a good vibe to it, with travelers from all over the world hanging out together in the common areas. The dorm bunk beds are packed in pretty close together. ”
- 17 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really smelly hostel that I ever visited ! ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Anonymous
- “ This hostel is in a great location and the staff are amazing! Thank you Ali, Ahmet and the rest of the staff for making our stay so great! The atmosphere is laid back and fun, and they organize a great pub crawl. It is a small cosy hostel in Sultanahmet, steps to the blue mosque, haggia sophia and topkapi palace. The staff are so helpful, and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. We will def be back! Thank you Ali and Ahmet! ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Samantha Canada