Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Owner very nice but unfortunately the rest not at all. The room had no heating at all so we slept with 8 degrees. The electricity dis not work either in the room. ”
- 26 Nov 2014 Katherine Venezuela
- “ Very nice place to stay,super excellent location in very heart of Istanbul and more nearest distance from the seaside. I would like to say about staff,very intelligent with great sence of humor and perfect english. Now soarting out photos from my trip,I can see most of them in blue tones,"mavi" means "blue",so we were on the same wave))) Thank you for nice staying,recommended!!!^_^ ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Nataliya Russia
- “ You can literally see the Hagia Sophia from the dorm rooms. It is about a 5 minute walk from the nearest tram station. The staff are all very friendly. The place has a good vibe to it, with travelers from all over the world hanging out together in the common areas. The dorm bunk beds are packed in pretty close together. ”
- 17 May 2014 Anonymous USA