Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Mavi Guesthouse is fantastic because of its manager, Ali, who ensured we had an incredibly cheap, beautifully organized, safe & gorgeous trip to Cappadochia within a half hour of our asking as well as everything we needed in Istanbul. Other guesthouses have rooftop night views of the Hagia Sophia & Blue Mosque. This is the only one where someone will call ahead to his contacts and make sure you are greeted, accommodated, and kept safe for every step of the arrangements he has made for you . ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Elizabeth USA
- “ Owner very nice but unfortunately the rest not at all. The room had no heating at all so we slept with 8 degrees. The electricity dis not work either in the room. ”
- 26 Nov 2014 Katherine Venezuela
- “ Very nice place to stay,super excellent location in very heart of Istanbul and more nearest distance from the seaside. I would like to say about staff,very intelligent with great sence of humor and perfect english. Now soarting out photos from my trip,I can see most of them in blue tones,"mavi" means "blue",so we were on the same wave))) Thank you for nice staying,recommended!!!^_^ ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Nataliya Russia